Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 132:11 in English Standard Version
"The Lord swore to David a sure oath from which he will not turn back: “One of the sons of your body I will set on your throne."
- 2Sa 7:12 When your days are fulfilled and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring after you, who shall come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom.
- 2Ch 6:16 Now therefore, O Lord, God of Israel, keep for your servant David my father what you have promised him, saying, ‘You shall not lack a man to sit before me on the throne of Israel, if only your sons pay close attention to their way, to walk in my law as you have walked before me.’
- Ps 89:3 You have said, “I have made a covenant with my chosen one; I have sworn to David my servant:
- Ps 89:34 I will not violate my covenant or alter the word that went forth from my lips.
- Ps 110:4 The Lord has sworn and will not change his mind, “You are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.”
- Lu 1:32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David,
- Ac 2:30 Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne,