Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 119:136 in English Standard Version
"My eyes shed streams of tears, because people do not keep your law."
- Ps 119:158 I look at the faithless with disgust, because they do not keep your commands.
- Jer 9:1 Oh that my head were waters, and my eyes a fountain of tears, that I might weep day and night for the slain of the daughter of my people!
- Jer 9:18 let them make haste and raise a wailing over us, that our eyes may run down with tears and our eyelids flow with water.
- Jer 14:17 “You shall say to them this word: ‘Let my eyes run down with tears night and day, and let them not cease, for the virgin daughter of my people is shattered with a great wound, with a very grievous blow.
- La 3:48 my eyes flow with rivers of tears because of the destruction of the daughter of my people.
- Eze 9:4 And the Lord said to him, “Pass through the city, through Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and groan over all the abominations that are committed in it.”
- Php 3:18 For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the cross of Christ.