Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 118:6 in English Standard Version
"The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
- Ps 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
- Ps 56:4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?
- Ps 56:9 Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call. This I know, that God is for me.
- Ps 56:11 in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me?
- Heb 13:6 So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”