Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 10:7 in English Standard Version
"His mouth is filled with cursing and deceit and oppression; under his tongue are mischief and iniquity."
- Job 20:12 “Though evil is sweet in his mouth, though he hides it under his tongue,
- Ps 5:5 The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers.
- Ps 6:8 Depart from me, all you workers of evil, for the Lord has heard the sound of my weeping.
- Ps 7:14 Behold, the wicked man conceives evil and is pregnant with mischief and gives birth to lies.
- Ps 36:3 The words of his mouth are trouble and deceit; he has ceased to act wisely and do good.
- Ps 55:11 ruin is in its midst; oppression and fraud do not depart from its marketplace.
- Ps 72:14 From oppression and violence he redeems their life, and precious is their blood in his sight.
- Ps 140:3 They make their tongue sharp as a serpent’s, and under their lips is the venom of asps.
- So 4:11 Your lips drip nectar, my bride; honey and milk are under your tongue; the fragrance of your garments is like the fragrance of Lebanon.
- Ro 3:14 “Their mouth is full of curses and bitterness.”