Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 10:3 in English Standard Version
"For the wicked boasts of the desires of his soul, and the one greedy for gain curses and renounces the Lord."
- Job 1:5 And when the days of the feast had run their course, Job would send and consecrate them, and he would rise early in the morning and offer burnt offerings according to the number of them all. For Job said, “It may be that my children have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts.” Thus Job did continually.
- Job 1:11 But stretch out your hand and touch all that he has, and he will curse you to your face.”
- Ps 10:13 Why does the wicked renounce God and say in his heart, “You will not call to account”?
- Ps 94:4 They pour out their arrogant words; all the evildoers boast.
- Isa 3:9 For the look on their faces bears witness against them; they proclaim their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! For they have brought evil on themselves.