Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 107:11 in English Standard Version
"for they had rebelled against the words of God, and spurned the counsel of the Most High."
- De 31:20 For when I have brought them into the land flowing with milk and honey, which I swore to give to their fathers, and they have eaten and are full and grown fat, they will turn to other gods and serve them, and despise me and break my covenant.
- Ps 78:40 How often they rebelled against him in the wilderness and grieved him in the desert!
- Ps 106:7 Our fathers, when they were in Egypt, did not consider your wondrous works; they did not remember the abundance of your steadfast love, but rebelled by the sea, at the Red Sea.
- Ps 106:33 for they made his spirit bitter, and he spoke rashly with his lips.
- Ps 106:43 Many times he delivered them, but they were rebellious in their purposes and were brought low through their iniquity.
- Pr 1:30 would have none of my counsel and despised all my reproof,
- Pr 5:12 and you say, “How I hated discipline, and my heart despised reproof!
- Pr 15:5 A fool despises his father’s instruction, but whoever heeds reproof is prudent.
- Lu 7:30 but the Pharisees and the lawyers rejected the purpose of God for themselves, not having been baptized by him.)