Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 107:10 in English Standard Version
"Some sat in darkness and in the shadow of death, prisoners in affliction and in irons,"
- Job 10:21 before I go—and I shall not return— to the land of darkness and deep shadow,
- Job 36:8 And if they are bound in chains and caught in the cords of affliction,
- Ps 107:14 He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and burst their bonds apart.
- Isa 42:7 to open the eyes that are blind, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, from the prison those who sit in darkness.
- Isa 49:9 saying to the prisoners, ‘Come out,’ to those who are in darkness, ‘Appear.’ They shall feed along the ways; on all bare heights shall be their pasture;
- Mic 7:8 Rejoice not over me, O my enemy; when I fall, I shall rise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light to me.
- Lu 1:79 to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.”