Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 106:9 in English Standard Version
"He rebuked the Red Sea, and it became dry, and he led them through the deep as through a desert."
- Ex 14:21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and the Lord drove the sea back by a strong east wind all night and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
- Ps 18:15 Then the channels of the sea were seen, and the foundations of the world were laid bare at your rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of your nostrils.
- Ps 104:7 At your rebuke they fled; at the sound of your thunder they took to flight.
- Isa 50:2 Why, when I came, was there no man; why, when I called, was there no one to answer? Is my hand shortened, that it cannot redeem? Or have I no power to deliver? Behold, by my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a desert; their fish stink for lack of water and die of thirst.
- Isa 51:10 Was it not you who dried up the sea, the waters of the great deep, who made the depths of the sea a way for the redeemed to pass over?
- Isa 63:13 who led them through the depths? Like a horse in the desert, they did not stumble.