Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 106:6 in English Standard Version
"Both we and our fathers have sinned; we have committed iniquity; we have done wickedness."
- Le 26:40 “But if they confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their fathers in their treachery that they committed against me, and also in walking contrary to me,
- 1Ki 8:47 yet if they turn their heart in the land to which they have been carried captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captors, saying, ‘We have sinned and have acted perversely and wickedly,’
- Ezr 9:6 saying: “O my God, I am ashamed and blush to lift my face to you, my God, for our iniquities have risen higher than our heads, and our guilt has mounted up to the heavens.
- Ne 1:6 let your ear be attentive and your eyes open, to hear the prayer of your servant that I now pray before you day and night for the people of Israel your servants, confessing the sins of the people of Israel, which we have sinned against you. Even I and my father’s house have sinned.
- Ne 9:16 “But they and our fathers acted presumptuously and stiffened their neck and did not obey your commandments.
- Ps 79:8 Do not remember against us our former iniquities; let your compassion come speedily to meet us, for we are brought very low.
- Jer 3:25 Let us lie down in our shame, and let our dishonor cover us. For we have sinned against the Lord our God, we and our fathers, from our youth even to this day, and we have not obeyed the voice of the Lord our God.”
- Jer 14:20 We acknowledge our wickedness, O Lord, and the iniquity of our fathers, for we have sinned against you.
- Da 9:5 we have sinned and done wrong and acted wickedly and rebelled, turning aside from your commandments and rules.