Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 106:26 in English Standard Version
"Therefore he raised his hand and swore to them that he would make them fall in the wilderness,"
- Ex 6:8 I will bring you into the land that I swore to give to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob. I will give it to you for a possession. I am the Lord.’”
- Nu 14:30 not one shall come into the land where I swore that I would make you dwell, except Caleb the son of Jephunneh and Joshua the son of Nun.
- De 32:40 For I lift up my hand to heaven and swear, As I live forever,
- Ps 95:11 Therefore I swore in my wrath, “They shall not enter my rest.”
- Eze 20:6 On that day I swore to them that I would bring them out of the land of Egypt into a land that I had searched out for them, a land flowing with milk and honey, the most glorious of all lands.
- Eze 20:15 Moreover, I swore to them in the wilderness that I would not bring them into the land that I had given them, a land flowing with milk and honey, the most glorious of all lands,
- Eze 20:23 Moreover, I swore to them in the wilderness that I would scatter them among the nations and disperse them through the countries,