Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 105:25 in English Standard Version
"He turned their hearts to hate his people, to deal craftily with his servants."
- Ex 1:8 Now there arose a new king over Egypt, who did not know Joseph.
- Ex 1:10 Come, let us deal shrewdly with them, lest they multiply, and, if war breaks out, they join our enemies and fight against us and escape from the land.”
- Ex 9:12 But the Lord hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he did not listen to them, as the Lord had spoken to Moses.
- Ac 7:19 He dealt shrewdly with our race and forced our fathers to expose their infants, so that they would not be kept alive.
- Ro 11:8 as it is written, “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that would not see and ears that would not hear, down to this very day.”