Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 104:7 in English Standard Version
"At your rebuke they fled; at the sound of your thunder they took to flight."
- Ge 1:9 And God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear.” And it was so.
- Ge 8:1 But God remembered Noah and all the beasts and all the livestock that were with him in the ark. And God made a wind blow over the earth, and the waters subsided.
- Ge 8:5 And the waters continued to abate until the tenth month; in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, the tops of the mountains were seen.
- Ps 18:15 Then the channels of the sea were seen, and the foundations of the world were laid bare at your rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of your nostrils.
- Ps 48:5 As soon as they saw it, they were astounded; they were in panic; they took to flight.
- Ps 77:18 The crash of your thunder was in the whirlwind; your lightnings lighted up the world; the earth trembled and shook.
- Ps 106:9 He rebuked the Red Sea, and it became dry, and he led them through the deep as through a desert.
- Mt 8:26 And he said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.