Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 102:4 in English Standard Version
"My heart is struck down like grass and has withered; I forget to eat my bread."
- 1Sa 1:7 So it went on year by year. As often as she went up to the house of the Lord, she used to provoke her. Therefore Hannah wept and would not eat.
- 2Sa 12:17 And the elders of his house stood beside him, to raise him from the ground, but he would not, nor did he eat food with them.
- 1Ki 21:4 And Ahab went into his house vexed and sullen because of what Naboth the Jezreelite had said to him, for he had said, “I will not give you the inheritance of my fathers.” And he lay down on his bed and turned away his face and would eat no food.
- Job 33:20 so that his life loathes bread, and his appetite the choicest food.
- Ps 37:2 For they will soon fade like the grass and wither like the green herb.
- Ps 121:6 The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.
- Isa 40:7 The grass withers, the flower fades when the breath of the Lord blows on it; surely the people are grass.
- Jas 1:10 and the rich in his humiliation, because like a flower of the grass he will pass away.