Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 3:33 in English Standard Version
"The Lord’s curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the dwelling of the righteous."
- Le 26:14 “But if you will not listen to me and will not do all these commandments,
- Job 8:6 if you are pure and upright, surely then he will rouse himself for you and restore your rightful habitation.
- Ps 37:22 for those blessed by the Lord shall inherit the land, but those cursed by him shall be cut off.
- Zec 5:4 I will send it out, declares the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter the house of the thief, and the house of him who swears falsely by my name. And it shall remain in his house and consume it, both timber and stones.”
- Mal 2:2 If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to my name, says the Lord of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart.