Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 3:3 in English Standard Version
"Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart."
- Ps 85:10 Steadfast love and faithfulness meet; righteousness and peace kiss each other.
- Pr 1:9 for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck.
- Pr 6:21 Bind them on your heart always; tie them around your neck.
- Pr 7:3 bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart.
- Pr 20:28 Steadfast love and faithfulness preserve the king, and by steadfast love his throne is upheld.
- Isa 59:14 Justice is turned back, and righteousness stands far away; for truth has stumbled in the public squares, and uprightness cannot enter.
- Jer 17:1 “The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron; with a point of diamond it is engraved on the tablet of their heart, and on the horns of their altars,
- 2Co 3:3 And you show that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.