Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 30:9 in English Standard Version
"lest I be full and deny you and say, “Who is the Lord?” or lest I be poor and steal and profane the name of my God."
- Ex 5:2 But Pharaoh said, “Who is the Lord, that I should obey his voice and let Israel go? I do not know the Lord, and moreover, I will not let Israel go.”
- Ex 20:7 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.
- De 8:12 lest, when you have eaten and are full and have built good houses and live in them,
- De 31:20 For when I have brought them into the land flowing with milk and honey, which I swore to give to their fathers, and they have eaten and are full and grown fat, they will turn to other gods and serve them, and despise me and break my covenant.
- De 32:15 “But Jeshurun grew fat, and kicked; you grew fat, stout, and sleek; then he forsook God who made him and scoffed at the Rock of his salvation.
- Jos 24:27 And Joshua said to all the people, “Behold, this stone shall be a witness against us, for it has heard all the words of the Lord that he spoke to us. Therefore it shall be a witness against you, lest you deal falsely with your God.”
- Ne 9:25 And they captured fortified cities and a rich land, and took possession of houses full of all good things, cisterns already hewn, vineyards, olive orchards and fruit trees in abundance. So they ate and were filled and became fat and delighted themselves in your great goodness.
- Job 21:14 They say to God, ‘Depart from us! We do not desire the knowledge of your ways.
- Pr 30:22 a slave when he becomes king, and a fool when he is filled with food;