Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 30:4 in English Standard Version
"Who has ascended to heaven and come down? Who has gathered the wind in his fists? Who has wrapped up the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son’s name? Surely you know!"
- Job 26:8 He binds up the waters in his thick clouds, and the cloud is not split open under them.
- Job 38:4 “Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding.
- Ps 22:27 All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations shall worship before you.
- Ps 104:3 He lays the beams of his chambers on the waters; he makes the clouds his chariot; he rides on the wings of the wind;
- Isa 40:12 Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand and marked off the heavens with a span, enclosed the dust of the earth in a measure and weighed the mountains in scales and the hills in a balance?
- Joh 3:13 No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.
- Re 19:12 His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself.