Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 24:12 in English Standard Version
"If you say, “Behold, we did not know this,” does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who keeps watch over your soul know it, and will he not repay man according to his work?"
- 1Sa 16:7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”
- Job 34:11 For according to the work of a man he will repay him, and according to his ways he will make it befall him.
- Ps 91:11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
- Pr 16:2 All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the spirit.
- Ec 5:8 If you see in a province the oppression of the poor and the violation of justice and righteousness, do not be amazed at the matter, for the high official is watched by a higher, and there are yet higher ones over them.