Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 21:6 in English Standard Version
"The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a fleeting vapor and a snare of death."
- Job 13:25 Will you frighten a driven leaf and pursue dry chaff?
- Pr 8:36 but he who fails to find me injures himself; all who hate me love death.”
- Pr 10:2 Treasures gained by wickedness do not profit, but righteousness delivers from death.
- Pr 13:11 Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
- Pr 20:21 An inheritance gained hastily in the beginning will not be blessed in the end.