Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 21:21 in English Standard Version
"Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life, righteousness, and honor."
- 1Ki 3:11 And God said to him, “Because you have asked this, and have not asked for yourself long life or riches or the life of your enemies, but have asked for yourself understanding to discern what is right,
- Pr 3:3 Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart.
- Pr 3:16 Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor.
- Pr 4:22 For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh.
- Pr 15:9 The way of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord, but he loves him who pursues righteousness.
- Mt 5:6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
- Mt 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.