Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 21:2 in English Standard Version
"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the heart."
- 1Sa 16:7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”
- Pr 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.
- Pr 16:2 All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the spirit.
- Pr 24:12 If you say, “Behold, we did not know this,” does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who keeps watch over your soul know it, and will he not repay man according to his work?
- Lu 16:15 And he said to them, “You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is exalted among men is an abomination in the sight of God.
- 1Co 4:4 For I am not aware of anything against myself, but I am not thereby acquitted. It is the Lord who judges me.