Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 15:27 in English Standard Version
"Whoever is greedy for unjust gain troubles his own household, but he who hates bribes will live."
- Jos 7:25 And Joshua said, “Why did you bring trouble on us? The Lord brings trouble on you today.” And all Israel stoned him with stones. They burned them with fire and stoned them with stones.
- Pr 1:19 Such are the ways of everyone who is greedy for unjust gain; it takes away the life of its possessors.
- Pr 11:29 Whoever troubles his own household will inherit the wind, and the fool will be servant to the wise of heart.
- Pr 17:23 The wicked accepts a bribe in secret to pervert the ways of justice.
- Isa 5:8 Woe to those who join house to house, who add field to field, until there is no more room, and you are made to dwell alone in the midst of the land.
- Jer 17:11 Like the partridge that gathers a brood that she did not hatch, so is he who gets riches but not by justice; in the midst of his days they will leave him, and at his end he will be a fool.