Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 15:18 in English Standard Version
"A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention."
- Pr 14:29 Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.
- Pr 16:28 A dishonest man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.
- Pr 26:21 As charcoal to hot embers and wood to fire, so is a quarrelsome man for kindling strife.
- Pr 28:25 A greedy man stirs up strife, but the one who trusts in the Lord will be enriched.
- Pr 29:22 A man of wrath stirs up strife, and one given to anger causes much transgression.