Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 14:6 in English Standard Version
"A scoffer seeks wisdom in vain, but knowledge is easy for a man of understanding."
- Ps 25:9 He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble his way.
- Pr 8:9 They are all straight to him who understands, and right to those who find knowledge.
- Pr 15:14 The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly.
- Pr 17:24 The discerning sets his face toward wisdom, but the eyes of a fool are on the ends of the earth.
- Pr 24:7 Wisdom is too high for a fool; in the gate he does not open his mouth.
- 1Pe 5:5 Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”