Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 14:32 in English Standard Version
"The wicked is overthrown through his evildoing, but the righteous finds refuge in his death."
- Ge 49:18 I wait for your salvation, O Lord.
- Nu 23:10 Who can count the dust of Jacob or number the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the upright, and let my end be like his!”
- Job 19:25 For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth.
- Ps 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
- Ps 17:15 As for me, I shall behold your face in righteousness; when I awake, I shall be satisfied with your likeness.
- Ps 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
- Pr 24:16 for the righteous falls seven times and rises again, but the wicked stumble in times of calamity.
- 2Co 1:9 Indeed, we felt that we had received the sentence of death. But that was to make us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead.
- 2Co 5:8 Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.
- 2Ti 4:18 The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. To him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.