Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 14:31 in English Standard Version
"Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him."
- Job 35:10 But none says, ‘Where is God my Maker, who gives songs in the night,
- Pr 17:5 Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.
- Pr 22:2 The rich and the poor meet together; the Lord is the Maker of them all.
- Pr 28:8 Whoever multiplies his wealth by interest and profit gathers it for him who is generous to the poor.
- Mt 25:40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’
- Mt 25:45 Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’