Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 11:20 in English Standard Version
"Those of crooked heart are an abomination to the Lord, but those of blameless ways are his delight."
- 1Ch 29:17 I know, my God, that you test the heart and have pleasure in uprightness. In the uprightness of my heart I have freely offered all these things, and now I have seen your people, who are present here, offering freely and joyously to you.
- Ps 119:1 Aleph: Blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord!
- Pr 12:22 Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.
- Pr 13:6 Righteousness guards him whose way is blameless, but sin overthrows the wicked.
- Pr 16:5 Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished.
- Pr 17:20 A man of crooked heart does not discover good, and one with a dishonest tongue falls into calamity.