Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 11:2 in English Standard Version
"When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom."
- Pr 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
- Pr 18:12 Before destruction a man’s heart is haughty, but humility comes before honor.
- Pr 29:23 One’s pride will bring him low, but he who is lowly in spirit will obtain honor.
- Da 4:30 and the king answered and said, “Is not this great Babylon, which I have built by my mighty power as a royal residence and for the glory of my majesty?”
- Mic 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?