Explore similar Bible verses on Proverbs 10:24 in English Standard Version
"What the wicked dreads will come upon him, but the desire of the righteous will be granted."
- Job 3:25 For the thing that I fear comes upon me, and what I dread befalls me.
- Job 15:21 Dreadful sounds are in his ears; in prosperity the destroyer will come upon him.
- Ps 145:19 He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them.
- Isa 66:4 I also will choose harsh treatment for them and bring their fears upon them, because when I called, no one answered, when I spoke, they did not listen; but they did what was evil in my eyes and chose that in which I did not delight.”
- Mt 5:6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
- Heb 10:27 but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries.
- 1Jo 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.