Explore similar Bible verses on Philippians 4:1 in English Standard Version
"Therefore, my brothers, whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm thus in the Lord, my beloved."
- Pr 16:31 Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life.
- Pr 17:6 Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers.
- 2Co 1:14 just as you did partially understand us—that on the day of our Lord Jesus you will boast of us as we will boast of you.
- Php 1:4 always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy,
- Php 1:8 For God is my witness, how I yearn for you all with the affection of Christ Jesus.
- Php 1:27 Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel,
- Php 2:16 holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain.