Explore similar Bible verses on Philippians 2:9 in English Standard Version
"Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name,"
- Isa 52:13 Behold, my servant shall act wisely; he shall be high and lifted up, and shall be exalted.
- Isa 53:12 Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong, because he poured out his soul to death and was numbered with the transgressors; yet he bore the sin of many, and makes intercession for the transgressors.
- Mt 28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
- Joh 10:17 For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again.
- Ac 2:33 Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing.
- Ac 5:41 Then they left the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer dishonor for the name.
- Eph 1:21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.
- Heb 1:4 having become as much superior to angels as the name he has inherited is more excellent than theirs.
- Heb 2:9 But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.