Explore similar Bible verses on Philippians 2:3 in English Standard Version
"Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves."
- Ro 12:10 Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.
- Ga 5:26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
- Eph 4:2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,
- Eph 5:21 submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ.
- Php 1:17 The former proclaim Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely but thinking to afflict me in my imprisonment.