Explore similar Bible verses on Numbers 9:6 in English Standard Version
"And there were certain men who were unclean through touching a dead body, so that they could not keep the Passover on that day, and they came before Moses and Aaron on that day."
- Ex 18:15 And Moses said to his father-in-law, “Because the people come to me to inquire of God;
- Ex 18:19 Now obey my voice; I will give you advice, and God be with you! You shall represent the people before God and bring their cases to God,
- Ex 18:26 And they judged the people at all times. Any hard case they brought to Moses, but any small matter they decided themselves.
- Nu 5:2 “Command the people of Israel that they put out of the camp everyone who is leprous or has a discharge and everyone who is unclean through contact with the dead.
- Nu 19:11 “Whoever touches the dead body of any person shall be unclean seven days.
- Nu 19:16 Whoever in the open field touches someone who was killed with a sword or who died naturally, or touches a human bone or a grave, shall be unclean seven days.
- Nu 27:2 And they stood before Moses and before Eleazar the priest and before the chiefs and all the congregation, at the entrance of the tent of meeting, saying,
- Joh 18:28 Then they led Jesus from the house of Caiaphas to the governor’s headquarters. It was early morning. They themselves did not enter the governor’s headquarters, so that they would not be defiled, but could eat the Passover.