Explore similar Bible verses on Numbers 23:9 in English Standard Version
"For from the top of the crags I see him, from the hills I behold him; behold, a people dwelling alone, and not counting itself among the nations!"
- Ex 33:16 For how shall it be known that I have found favor in your sight, I and your people? Is it not in your going with us, so that we are distinct, I and your people, from every other people on the face of the earth?”
- Nu 24:17 I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near: a star shall come out of Jacob, and a scepter shall rise out of Israel; it shall crush the forehead of Moab and break down all the sons of Sheth.
- De 32:28 “For they are a nation void of counsel, and there is no understanding in them.
- Ezr 9:2 For they have taken some of their daughters to be wives for themselves and for their sons, so that the holy race has mixed itself with the peoples of the lands. And in this faithlessness the hand of the officials and chief men has been foremost.”
- Es 3:8 Then Haman said to King Ahasuerus, “There is a certain people scattered abroad and dispersed among the peoples in all the provinces of your kingdom. Their laws are different from those of every other people, and they do not keep the king’s laws, so that it is not to the king’s profit to tolerate them.
- Eph 2:14 For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility