Explore similar Bible verses on Numbers 23:7 in English Standard Version
"And Balaam took up his discourse and said, “From Aram Balak has brought me, the king of Moab from the eastern mountains: ‘Come, curse Jacob for me, and come, denounce Israel!’"
- Ge 29:1 Then Jacob went on his journey and came to the land of the people of the east.
- Nu 21:27 Therefore the ballad singers say, “Come to Heshbon, let it be built; let the city of Sihon be established.
- Nu 22:5 sent messengers to Balaam the son of Beor at Pethor, which is near the River in the land of the people of Amaw, to call him, saying, “Behold, a people has come out of Egypt. They cover the face of the earth, and they are dwelling opposite me.
- Nu 22:6 Come now, curse this people for me, since they are too mighty for me. Perhaps I shall be able to defeat them and drive them from the land, for I know that he whom you bless is blessed, and he whom you curse is cursed.”
- Nu 23:18 And Balaam took up his discourse and said, “Rise, Balak, and hear; give ear to me, O son of Zippor:
- Nu 24:3 and he took up his discourse and said, “The oracle of Balaam the son of Beor, the oracle of the man whose eye is opened,
- Nu 24:15 And he took up his discourse and said, “The oracle of Balaam the son of Beor, the oracle of the man whose eye is opened,
- Nu 24:20 Then he looked on Amalek and took up his discourse and said, “Amalek was the first among the nations, but its end is utter destruction.”
- Nu 24:23 And he took up his discourse and said, “Alas, who shall live when God does this?
- Job 27:1 And Job again took up his discourse, and said:
- Job 29:1 And Job again took up his discourse, and said:
- Ps 49:4 I will incline my ear to a proverb; I will solve my riddle to the music of the lyre.
- Ps 78:2 I will open my mouth in a parable; I will utter dark sayings from of old,
- Isa 14:4 you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon: “How the oppressor has ceased, the insolent fury ceased!
- Mic 2:4 In that day they shall take up a taunt song against you and moan bitterly, and say, “We are utterly ruined; he changes the portion of my people; how he removes it from me! To an apostate he allots our fields.”