Explore similar Bible verses on Numbers 23:5 in English Standard Version
"And the Lord put a word in Balaam’s mouth and said, “Return to Balak, and thus you shall speak.”"
- Nu 22:38 Balaam said to Balak, “Behold, I have come to you! Have I now any power of my own to speak anything? The word that God puts in my mouth, that must I speak.”
- Nu 23:12 And he answered and said, “Must I not take care to speak what the Lord puts in my mouth?”
- Nu 23:16 And the Lord met Balaam and put a word in his mouth and said, “Return to Balak, and thus shall you speak.”
- De 18:18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. And I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him.
- Isa 51:16 And I have put my words in your mouth and covered you in the shadow of my hand, establishing the heavens and laying the foundations of the earth, and saying to Zion, ‘You are my people.’”
- Isa 59:21 “And as for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the Lord: “My Spirit that is upon you, and my words that I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouth of your offspring, or out of the mouth of your children’s offspring,” says the Lord, “from this time forth and forevermore.”
- Jer 1:9 Then the Lord put out his hand and touched my mouth. And the Lord said to me, “Behold, I have put my words in your mouth.