Explore similar Bible verses on Numbers 23:28 in English Standard Version
"So Balak took Balaam to the top of Peor, which overlooks the desert."
- Nu 21:20 and from Bamoth to the valley lying in the region of Moab by the top of Pisgah that looks down on the desert.
- Nu 25:3 So Israel yoked himself to Baal of Peor. And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel.
- Nu 25:5 And Moses said to the judges of Israel, “Each of you kill those of his men who have yoked themselves to Baal of Peor.”
- Nu 25:18 for they have harassed you with their wiles, with which they beguiled you in the matter of Peor, and in the matter of Cozbi, the daughter of the chief of Midian, their sister, who was killed on the day of the plague on account of Peor.”
- Nu 31:16 Behold, these, on Balaam’s advice, caused the people of Israel to act treacherously against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and so the plague came among the congregation of the Lord.
- Jos 22:17 Have we not had enough of the sin at Peor from which even yet we have not cleansed ourselves, and for which there came a plague upon the congregation of the Lord,
- Ps 106:28 Then they yoked themselves to the Baal of Peor, and ate sacrifices offered to the dead;
- Ho 9:10 Like grapes in the wilderness, I found Israel. Like the first fruit on the fig tree in its first season, I saw your fathers. But they came to Baal-peor and consecrated themselves to the thing of shame, and became detestable like the thing they loved.