Explore similar Bible verses on Numbers 23:19 in English Standard Version
"God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?"
- 1Sa 15:29 And also the Glory of Israel will not lie or have regret, for he is not a man, that he should have regret.”
- Mal 3:6 “For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed.
- Ro 11:29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
- Tit 1:2 in hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began
- Heb 6:18 so that by two unchangeable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled for refuge might have strong encouragement to hold fast to the hope set before us.
- Jas 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.