Explore similar Bible verses on Numbers 21:7 in English Standard Version
"And the people came to Moses and said, “We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord and against you. Pray to the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us.” So Moses prayed for the people."
- Ex 8:8 Then Pharaoh called Moses and Aaron and said, “Plead with the Lord to take away the frogs from me and from my people, and I will let the people go to sacrifice to the Lord.”
- Ex 8:28 So Pharaoh said, “I will let you go to sacrifice to the Lord your God in the wilderness; only you must not go very far away. Plead for me.”
- Nu 11:2 Then the people cried out to Moses, and Moses prayed to the Lord, and the fire died down.
- 1Sa 12:19 And all the people said to Samuel, “Pray for your servants to the Lord your God, that we may not die, for we have added to all our sins this evil, to ask for ourselves a king.”
- 1Ki 13:6 And the king said to the man of God, “Entreat now the favor of the Lord your God, and pray for me, that my hand may be restored to me.” And the man of God entreated the Lord, and the king’s hand was restored to him and became as it was before.
- Ps 78:34 When he killed them, they sought him; they repented and sought God earnestly.
- Ac 8:24 And Simon answered, “Pray for me to the Lord, that nothing of what you have said may come upon me.”