Explore similar Bible verses on Numbers 20:3 in English Standard Version
"And the people quarreled with Moses and said, “Would that we had perished when our brothers perished before the Lord!"
- Ex 17:2 Therefore the people quarreled with Moses and said, “Give us water to drink.” And Moses said to them, “Why do you quarrel with me? Why do you test the Lord?”
- Nu 11:1 And the people complained in the hearing of the Lord about their misfortunes, and when the Lord heard it, his anger was kindled, and the fire of the Lord burned among them and consumed some outlying parts of the camp.
- Nu 11:33 While the meat was yet between their teeth, before it was consumed, the anger of the Lord was kindled against the people, and the Lord struck down the people with a very great plague.
- Nu 14:2 And all the people of Israel grumbled against Moses and Aaron. The whole congregation said to them, “Would that we had died in the land of Egypt! Or would that we had died in this wilderness!
- Nu 14:37 the men who brought up a bad report of the land—died by plague before the Lord.
- Nu 16:32 And the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, with their households and all the people who belonged to Korah and all their goods.
- Nu 16:35 And fire came out from the Lord and consumed the 250 men offering the incense.
- Nu 16:49 Now those who died in the plague were 14,700, besides those who died in the affair of Korah.