Explore similar Bible verses on Numbers 16:22 in English Standard Version
"And they fell on their faces and said, “O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and will you be angry with all the congregation?”"
- Ge 18:23 Then Abraham drew near and said, “Will you indeed sweep away the righteous with the wicked?
- Nu 14:5 Then Moses and Aaron fell on their faces before all the assembly of the congregation of the people of Israel.
- Nu 16:45 “Get away from the midst of this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment.” And they fell on their faces.
- Nu 20:6 Then Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly to the entrance of the tent of meeting and fell on their faces. And the glory of the Lord appeared to them,
- Nu 27:16 “Let the Lord, the God of the spirits of all flesh, appoint a man over the congregation
- 2Sa 24:17 Then David spoke to the Lord when he saw the angel who was striking the people, and said, “Behold, I have sinned, and I have done wickedly. But these sheep, what have they done? Please let your hand be against me and against my father’s house.”
- Job 12:10 In his hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind.
- Ec 12:7 and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.
- Isa 57:16 For I will not contend forever, nor will I always be angry; for the spirit would grow faint before me, and the breath of life that I made.
- Zec 12:1 The oracle of the word of the Lord concerning Israel: Thus declares the Lord, who stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the spirit of man within him: