Explore similar Bible verses on Numbers 13:8 in English Standard Version
"from the tribe of Ephraim, Hoshea the son of Nun;"
- Ex 24:13 So Moses rose with his assistant Joshua, and Moses went up into the mountain of God.
- Nu 11:28 And Joshua the son of Nun, the assistant of Moses from his youth, said, “My lord Moses, stop them.”
- Nu 13:16 These were the names of the men whom Moses sent to spy out the land. And Moses called Hoshea the son of Nun Joshua.
- Nu 14:6 And Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, who were among those who had spied out the land, tore their clothes
- Nu 14:30 not one shall come into the land where I swore that I would make you dwell, except Caleb the son of Jephunneh and Joshua the son of Nun.
- Nu 14:38 Of those men who went to spy out the land, only Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of Jephunneh remained alive.
- De 32:44 Moses came and recited all the words of this song in the hearing of the people, he and Joshua the son of Nun.
- Ne 8:17 And all the assembly of those who had returned from the captivity made booths and lived in the booths, for from the days of Jeshua the son of Nun to that day the people of Israel had not done so. And there was very great rejoicing.