Explore similar Bible verses on Nehemiah 9:31 in English Standard Version
"Nevertheless, in your great mercies you did not make an end of them or forsake them, for you are a gracious and merciful God."
- Ne 9:17 They refused to obey and were not mindful of the wonders that you performed among them, but they stiffened their neck and appointed a leader to return to their slavery in Egypt. But you are a God ready to forgive, gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, and did not forsake them.
- Ne 9:19 you in your great mercies did not forsake them in the wilderness. The pillar of cloud to lead them in the way did not depart from them by day, nor the pillar of fire by night to light for them the way by which they should go.
- Ne 9:27 Therefore you gave them into the hand of their enemies, who made them suffer. And in the time of their suffering they cried out to you and you heard them from heaven, and according to your great mercies you gave them saviors who saved them from the hand of their enemies.
- Jer 4:27 For thus says the Lord, “The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end.
- Jer 5:10 “Go up through her vine rows and destroy, but make not a full end; strip away her branches, for they are not the Lord’s.
- Jer 5:18 “But even in those days, declares the Lord, I will not make a full end of you.