Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 8:4 in English Standard Version
"And Jesus said to him, “See that you say nothing to anyone, but go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a proof to them.”"
- Le 14:2 “This shall be the law of the leprous person for the day of his cleansing. He shall be brought to the priest,
- Mt 9:30 And their eyes were opened. And Jesus sternly warned them, “See that no one knows about it.”
- Mt 10:18 and you will be dragged before governors and kings for my sake, to bear witness before them and the Gentiles.
- Mt 12:16 and ordered them not to make him known.
- Mt 17:9 And as they were coming down the mountain, Jesus commanded them, “Tell no one the vision, until the Son of Man is raised from the dead.”
- Mt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
- Mr 1:34 And he healed many who were sick with various diseases, and cast out many demons. And he would not permit the demons to speak, because they knew him.
- Mr 5:43 And he strictly charged them that no one should know this, and told them to give her something to eat.
- Mr 6:11 And if any place will not receive you and they will not listen to you, when you leave, shake off the dust that is on your feet as a testimony against them.”
- Mr 7:36 And Jesus charged them to tell no one. But the more he charged them, the more zealously they proclaimed it.
- Mr 8:26 And he sent him to his home, saying, “Do not even enter the village.”
- Lu 9:5 And wherever they do not receive you, when you leave that town shake off the dust from your feet as a testimony against them.”
- Lu 17:14 When he saw them he said to them, “Go and show yourselves to the priests.” And as they went they were cleansed.
- Jas 5:3 Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days.