Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 8:26 in English Standard Version
"And he said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm."
- Job 38:11 and said, ‘Thus far shall you come, and no farther, and here shall your proud waves be stayed’?
- Ps 65:7 who stills the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, the tumult of the peoples,
- Ps 104:6 You covered it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains.
- Mt 6:30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
- Mt 14:32 And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.
- Lu 4:39 And he stood over her and rebuked the fever, and it left her, and immediately she rose and began to serve them.
- Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.