Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 7:15 in English Standard Version
"“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."
- De 13:1 “If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder,
- Jer 14:14 And the Lord said to me: “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds.
- Jer 23:16 Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you, filling you with vain hopes. They speak visions of their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord.
- Eze 22:27 Her princes in her midst are like wolves tearing the prey, shedding blood, destroying lives to get dishonest gain.
- Mic 3:5 Thus says the Lord concerning the prophets who lead my people astray, who cry “Peace” when they have something to eat, but declare war against him who puts nothing into their mouths.
- Mt 24:11 And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.
- Mt 24:24 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
- Mr 13:22 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect.
- Lu 6:26 “Woe to you, when all people speak well of you, for so their fathers did to the false prophets.
- Joh 10:12 He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them.
- Ac 13:6 When they had gone through the whole island as far as Paphos, they came upon a certain magician, a Jewish false prophet named Bar-Jesus.
- Ac 20:29 I know that after my departure fierce wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock;
- 2Pe 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
- 1Jo 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.