Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 3:7 in English Standard Version
"But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"
- Ps 140:3 They make their tongue sharp as a serpent’s, and under their lips is the venom of asps.
- Mt 12:34 You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
- Mt 22:23 The same day Sadducees came to him, who say that there is no resurrection, and they asked him a question,
- Mt 23:13 “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.
- Mt 23:15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.
- Mt 23:33 You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?
- Ro 5:9 Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.
- Eph 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
- Col 3:6 On account of these the wrath of God is coming.
- 1Th 1:10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.