Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 3:1 in English Standard Version
"In those days John the Baptist came preaching in the wilderness of Judea,"
- Jos 15:61 In the wilderness, Beth-arabah, Middin, Secacah,
- Jud 1:16 And the descendants of the Kenite, Moses’ father-in-law, went up with the people of Judah from the city of palms into the wilderness of Judah, which lies in the Negeb near Arad, and they went and settled with the people.
- Mr 1:2 As it is written in Isaiah the prophet, “Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare your way,
- Lu 3:2 during the high priesthood of Annas and Caiaphas, the word of God came to John the son of Zechariah in the wilderness.
- Joh 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.