Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 28:18 in English Standard Version
"And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."
- Da 7:13 “I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him.
- Mt 6:10 Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
- Mt 9:6 But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he then said to the paralytic—“Rise, pick up your bed and go home.”
- Mt 11:27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
- Lu 2:14 “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!”
- Joh 3:35 The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand.
- Joh 5:27 And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man.
- Joh 13:3 Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he had come from God and was going back to God,
- Joh 17:2 since you have given him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him.
- Ac 2:36 Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.”
- Ro 14:9 For to this end Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.
- 1Co 15:27 For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him.
- Eph 1:10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.
- Eph 1:20 that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,
- Php 2:9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name,
- Col 2:10 and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.
- Heb 1:2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.
- Heb 2:8 putting everything in subjection under his feet.” Now in putting everything in subjection to him, he left nothing outside his control. At present, we do not yet see everything in subjection to him.
- 1Pe 3:22 who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, with angels, authorities, and powers having been subjected to him.