Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 28:1 in English Standard Version
"Now after the Sabbath, toward the dawn of the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to see the tomb."
- Mt 27:56 among whom were Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of James and Joseph and the mother of the sons of Zebedee.
- Mt 27:61 Mary Magdalene and the other Mary were there, sitting opposite the tomb.
- Mr 16:1 When the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, so that they might go and anoint him.
- Lu 24:1 But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they went to the tomb, taking the spices they had prepared.
- Joh 20:1 Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene came to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb.